As we think about, and plan for, the new year ahead, let’s keep regeneration front of mind. But how do we make sure that what we are planning for, or putting our money, time and resources into, is regenerative in nature? Paul Hawken's Regeneration Checklist is a great place to start.
Regeneration Checklist by Paul Hawken
1) Does the action create more life or reduce it?
2) Does it heal the future or steal the future?
3) Does it enhance human well-being or diminish it?
4) Does it prevent disease or profit from it?
5) Does it create livelihoods or eliminate them?
6) Does it restore land or degrade it?
7) Does it increase global warming or decrease it?
8) Does it serve human needs or manufacture human wants?
9) Does it reduce poverty or expand it?
10) Does it promote fundamental human rights or deny them?
11) Does it provide workers with dignity or demean them?
12) In short, is the activity extractive or regenerative?
📋 Keen to take regenerative action? Take our free quiz below and recieve an action plan based on your personal preferences and interests.
'Regeneration means putting LIFE at the center of every act and decision.' - Paul Hawken
Become a Regenerator
Join a growing movement of Regenerators who are ready to take action in their homes, workplaces, schools and communities. You can choose from a range of regenerative actions that are aligned to your passions and interests.